Academic skills workshops
Study skills workshops: February 2020
This year, City’s Academic Learning Support team are offering a wide-ranging series of lunchtime study skills workshops.
- Most sessions are open to all City students, but some are School-specific, as indicated below
- There’s no need to book; just come along to the sessions that best address your needs
- All sessions are from 1pm to 1.50pm Room numbers are shown.
- If you miss any session, you will find the learning materials on the Learning Success Moodle.
- If you have a question about any of the workshops, please phone 020 7040 5300 or email email@example.com
Dissertation skills for Law students - B103
How to improve your essay 1: structure & argument - B104
Three key Final Year Project skills Cass undergraduates need - B104
Referencing made easy - B103
How to write a reflective assignment - C314
Dissertation skills for Health students - BLG07
How to improve your essay 2: being critical - B103
Academic research: read it, do it, write it up - B104
How to improve your essay 3: reviewing & proofreading - C308
Managing your workload - B103
The language of research - C307