The Student Health Service is committed to the general well-being of students in helping you fulfil your full potential during your time at City.
The Nurse Advisor is available for advice on minor illnesses, accidents and general advice on health matters.
You can find the Student Health Service on Level 1, Drysdale Building. We're open from 9am –5pm on Monday-Friday, except Thursday Mornings when we open at 10am. All consultations are confidential.
Well being on campus
- The Nurse Advisor can see students taken unwell during lectures if available during opening times. Alternatively, please read the Emergency information page.
- Ramadan Guide - Wellbeing during fasting and exams
The Student Health Service has a rest room with a bed for anyone taken unwell during the day. This facility is also available for nursing mothers. However it is not bookable and available on first come basis, you can drop by to check if it is available or call 020 7040 5999.
- Monday to Wednesday: 9am-12pm, 1-5pm
- Thursday: 10am-12pm, 1-5pm (Phone lines open at 10am)
- Friday: 9am-12pm, 1-5pm
Please note the following:
- Opening and closing times do vary out of term time. Check City’s Student Centre @custudentcentre on Twitter for updates.
- Student Health Service are away for lunch between 12-1pm