What should I do if I can’t complete registration?

If you are unable to login then please contact the IT Service Desk.

What should I do if I’ve forgotten my password?

Visit IT Self Service, then click on ‘Log a call without a City account’ and complete the rest of the form.

How can I change my password?

Information on how to change your student password can be found at www.city.ac.uk/changepassword.

What happens to my email after I graduate?

As a former City student, you are given a free City email account that can be used as a professional email for business correspondence, as well as a way to stay connected to the academics and friends made at City.

Apart from the Library, where else are there open access PCs?

Information on the location of computing labs, opening hours and 24-hour lab access can be found on the computer rooms page.

Do you fix personal computers?

We do not fix personal computers. However, we will provide guidance on repair shops.