Find a PC lab
Northampton Square Campus PC Lab Locations
|Journalism AG34(A) & AG34B|
|Library B401 & B405|
|Library L3 Teaching Room B301K|
|Assistive Technology Lab (Library)|
|Bloomberg Finance Resources Suite L5|
|Thomson Reuters Finance Resources Suite L5|
|Drysdale Lab 1 (EG06)|
|Drysdale Lab 2 (EG01)|
|Drysdale Lab 3 (EG04)|
|Drysdale Lab 4 (EG03)|
|Drysdale Lab 5 (EG02)|
|Drysdale Lab 6 (EG07) 24/7 Lab|
|Drysdale Lab 7 (EG08) 24/7 Lab|
|Drysdale Mezzanine EGM08) 24/7 Lab|
|C203 & C204|
|C209 & C210 Bio Science Lab|
|ELG06 / 07|
|CLG52 (Games Lab)|
|C150 & C151|
|The VERT Lab|
Cass PC Lab Locations
|Bloomberg Room G005|
|Bloomberg Room 6th Flr MBA|
|Bloomberg Room 1st Flr FRZ|
|Library Financial Zone|
Franklin and Optometry PC Labs Locations
|SHS GF Open Access|
|Ashby St Clinical Labs (AIO's)|
|Ashby St Clinical Labs (SFF's)|
Assistive Technology Rooms
Assistive Technology Rooms are available for students with ID cards set with swipe access permission and can be booked for a maximum of 4 hours per person per day.
Rooms are equipped with the following software: Dragon, JAWS, ZoomText, TextHelp and Inspiration. A scanner is provided for use with the assistive software packages. For further information see our Guide to Library Services for Additional Needs.
Group Study Rooms
Library Services provide a variety of bookable Group Study Rooms for groups of four to twelve students to use for collaborative work. There are nine Group Study Rooms on Level 3 of Northampton Square Library.
- Presentation pods are provided in rooms 3F, 3G, 3H, 3J, and 3K for the preparation of group presentations
- Whiteboards are provided in rooms 3B, 3C, 3D and 3E for group discussion and seminar work. Whiteboard pens can be borrowed from the Library Service Desk on Level 2. Please do not use any other writing utensils on the whiteboards
- Maximum booking period of 2 hours per day.
The presentation pods provide:
- Networked PC
- USB port to plug in your own device
There is one Group Study Room at the Law School Library, Gray's Inn Place. It is equipped with a whiteboard, a lectern and recording equipment for advocacy practice.
With over 1,300 workstations, the computer rooms provide a valuable learning resource and give an opportunity for individuals to do coursework and projects. These are open to anyone who is eligible for a computing user account.
Please note the 24/7 Computer Rooms are EG07, EG08 and EGM08.
- Bunhill Row - Student Computer Availability
- Grays Inn Place - Student Computer Availability
- Princeton Street - Student Computer Availability
- Northampton Square - Student Computer Availability