Take a photo this spring on or around campus and follow us on Weibo, and you could win up to £50 of Amazon vouchers!
Published Monday, 20th May, 2019 in University news
Show off your photography skills by taking part in the #SpringatCity competition. You can use your phone or camera to take the picture, which should capture your unique perspective of City.
The competition will end on midnight Sunday 23rd June. You can submit as many photos as you like, but no entrant may win more than one prize.
Who can participate?
Current students from any campus, whether undergraduate or postgraduate, are welcome.
Get creative! You can use your mobile phone if you don’t have a professional camera. Photos should exhibit the view of City through your own eyes. Perhaps it’s of yourself and friends enjoying student life or a snap of your experience of London. The possibilities are endless.
How to enter
- Follow us on Weibo. Our handle is @CityUniversityofLondon or scan our QR code
- Post the photo on your profile using the hashtag #SpringatCity# and mention @CityUniversityofLondon and a short caption (max. 50 words) including the location of the photo.
- Get your friends to like your photo so you increase your chance to win!
What are the prizes?
First place - £50 Amazon Gift Voucher
First runner-up - £30 Amazon Gift Voucher
Second runner-up - £20 Amazon Gift Voucher
Who judges the winner?
You do! The top 10 photos with the most likes will be put forward. The top 3 will be chosen by a panel of judges at City.
Make sure you read the terms and conditions before entering the competition:
- All entrants must be the sole owner and author of his/her entry.
- Only photographs posted on Weibo using #SpringatCity# will be eligible for entry.
- Entrants must provide his/her full name, course and a caption along with his/her photograph if selected as a winner.
- Entrants must agree to the above information and their submitted entry being published on City, University of London’s Weibo channel, on City's official social media channels, across City's websites and in City’s printed and digital publications.