One of the perks of being at university is the student discounts you get.
Published Friday, 18th September, 2020 in University news
There are lots of opportunities for you to save money at university using student discounts, so make sure to take advantage of them from the very start! Here are a few you can apply for:
- Unidays - discounts across brands ranging from beauty to food, this website lets you easily retrieve codes and is one of the handiest ones.
- TOTUM card (former NUS) – get discounts across various street brands in the UK as well as international discounts.
- Amazon Prime – start a 6-month free trial and then enjoy prime for half the price.
- 18+ Oyster Card and National Rail railcard – get reduced prices when travelling in London.
- Spotify – Need a track for your studies? Get 50% off when you verify your student account.