Share your photography skills with City and have the chance to win one of five prizes.
Published Friday, 10th December, 2021 in University news
For the last week of term, the University are running a festive competition where you could be in the chance of winning some amazing prizes!
From Monday 13th - Friday 17th December, each day that week we will be sharing a new theme on the main City, University of London Instagram account (@cityuniversitylondon) and we would like you to share your pictures with us using the ‘add your photos’ feature on Instagram Stories. We will announce the winning photo/ entry the following morning at 9.30am. There are 5 prizes to be won.
The terms and conditions are as follows:
- To enter, you must be a current City, University of London undergraduate or postgraduate student enrolled on a City course as of September 2021 or staff member.
- At 10am on every day of the competition we will share a photo on our stories of the theme of the day. To enter, you must: Share a photo on Instagram Stories using the ‘add your photos’ feature with a creative image that fits within the theme of the day - on campus, at home, somewhere in London, anywhere!
- You must be following the main City, University of London (@cityuniversitylondon) on Instagram to enter and your profile must be public so we can see your story submission.
- The prizes are the same for each day and are: £25 UK Retailer Gift Card – either: ASOS, John Lewis or Tesco (winner can choose).
- The winner will be chosen each day by the City, University of London social media team and will be announced at 10am the following day.
- The winners will be contacted via direct message (DM) in the first instance and then publicly announced through social media. These announcements will include the name / social media handle of the winner and the winning image.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition runs between 13th - 17th December 2021. Outside these dates, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- Winners will be sent their prizes virtually, via email to their City, University of London official email address.
- Any personal data relating to the winner and any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that their submissions are their wholly-owned creations and that, to the extent that such entries make use of any third party materials, these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant grants the University a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented.
- City, University of London reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
If you have any queries regarding this competition or these terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.