During the winter break, university opening hours will be reduced, but you can still access the support services you need
Published Thursday, 23rd December, 2021 in University news
As we approach the end of term, and City services will be closed or functioning with reduced opening hours, here are some of the support services you can access for the remainder of term and over the winter break.
- From Monday 20th December - Wednesday 22nd December, support services will be available in-person at the Careers and Employability Office (first floor, Drysdale building) between 11am-3pm and online from 9am-5pm.
- On Thursday 23rd December, they will be available online from 9am-5pm.
- From Friday 24th December- Monday 3rd January, Student Support Services and the Student Counselling, Mental Health and Accessibility Service will be closed.
During the winter break, the teams will not be available to answers queries or receive registration forms from e:Vision. We plan to return to campus on 4th January at 10am.
While these services will be closed over the winter break, there is still lots of online support available to you. An email will have already been sent to you about this which you can access here. Whether you want to speak to someone, or you have questions about your studies, you will be able to find the help you need.
Our campus will also remain open for you to use the study spaces, the Library, CitySport and to get food and drinks. You can find out the opening times on their web pages.
Here are a few useful links to support during this time:
- If you need to speak to someone
- If you have any questions about City and your studies
- If you need to use the Library or spaces on campus
- If you need support in your accommodation
- If you need immigration and visa advice
- If you’re a care leaver, estranged or a carer
- If you want to keep active over the break
- If you’re looking for online resources to read