The Criminology Department at City is seeking students to take part in an online pilot study.
Published Wednesday, 7th April, 2021 in University news
The Criminology Department at City is seeking students to take part in an online pilot study. The survey investigates students' experience of violence and victimisation while studying at a UK university. The project is interested in all kinds of victimisation that students experience. This means we want to know about a broad spectrum of different behaviours - from everyday microaggressions to criminal offences, both within and beyond the university itself.
The aims of this research are to:
- Shine a light on students’ lived experiences
- Highlight the scale and nature of the violence students encounter
- Develop evidence-led improvements to university policies and support
You can find out more about this project here, or by getting in touch directly:
- Project lead/Principal Investigator: Dr Carrie-Anne Myers
- Postdoctoral researcher: Dr Holly Powell-Jones
Any responses submitted will be completely anonymous and the survey should take no longer than 15-20 minutes to complete.
Take the survey here.