The Badminton Club has both a competitive women’s as well as a men’s team. However, in case you are not selected as a player for the team, you can still participate in club-wide activities throughout the academic year. Moreover, we also have off-court club events and team events, such as dinners and movie nights.
- Wednesday 29th September, 1pm-2.30pm @ CitySport
- Saturday 2nd October, 12.30pm-2pm @ CitySport
Equipment needed: Please wear indoor sport shoes and sport clothing. Rackets will be provided during the trial. If you have your own racket, please bring it to the session if possible.
Selection process: We select team members based on previous Badminton experience, their performance during the trial, and their time availability to play on game days (Wednesdays). To assess your skills, we will do a variety of Badminton exercises, quick games against other attendees or even team players, as well as footwork.
Email email@example.com for more information.
- Tuesday’s from 8.30-10pm at CitySport
Commitment level required: Ideally team players should join at least one practice session a week and be ready to compete in league matches when chosen.
- League women’s team: South Eastern Tier 1
- League men’s team: South Eastern Tier 2
- What day team play matches: Wednesday