Central City Allstars is the competitive Cheerleading team for City, University of London. We have one team that consists of 30-40 athletes. Everyone is welcome to try-out and this will determine if we enter the season as an All-girl team or Co-Ed (male & female athletes).
Cheerleading is the most rewarding and enjoyable sport. Our routines are a combination of stunting, tumbling, jumps and dance. It's hard work but absolutely worth it and we recommend anyone of any skill-set (even if you have none!) to come along. We encourage outside of training socials and fundraisers for team members to get to know each other better!
- Wednesday 29th September, 6.30pm-8pm @ CitySport
- Friday 1st October, 6pm-8pm @ CitySport
- Wednesday 6th October, 6pm-8pm @ CitySport
We ask that you attend the session in appropriate gym wear and bring a water bottle! We select our team members in a fair process looking at what skills people bring, if they showed a proactive attitude to learn and a willingness to try new skills!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We have weekly training sessions, every Friday at 6-8pm at City Sport Gym. We will also have a couple weekend trainings closer to competition. Training dates will be given at the beginning of each season. Training is mandatory and we ask that you tell us in advance if you are unable to attend a session.
We compete at Level 1 and in 3-4 competitions each season. The competitions are held in the second term of university and on weekends. The competitions we compete in are:
- Legacy Cheer and Dance Alpha & Omega
- British Cheerleading Association (BCA) University Nationals
- International Cheerleading Coalition (ICC) University Nationals
- Future Cheer University Nationals
How to get involved
- Visit us at Fresher Fair/ Sports in the square to speak to our committee on when our tryouts will be.
- You can also direct message us on Instagram for any further information or to speak to one of our committee members. Or, you can visit our Facebook Page.
- Email email@example.com for any more information.
Selected Team Members
You will receive an email after try-outs on if you were successful on making the team. In this email it will provide details on your first training sessions and any socials we have planned.
As part of City Sports requirements to be a member of any sports team you must purchase a Sports Card (rough price of £40) which will cover all costs of insurance, travel to competitions, competition entry fees etc. This card will cover you for the year.