Central City Allstars (CCA) is the competitive Cheerleading team for City, University of London. We have one team that consists of 30 - 40 athletes. Everyone is welcome to try-out and this will determine if we enter the season as an All-girl team or Co-Ed (male & female athletes).
Cheerleading is the most rewarding and enjoyable sport. Our routines are a combination of stunting, tumbling, jumps and dance. Training is hard work but is absolutely worth it when we attend competitions in February-March. We recommend anyone of any skillset (even if you're a beginner!) to come along. We encourage outside of training socials and fundraisers for team members to get to know each other better!
- Friday 30th September, 6pm - 8pm @ CitySport
- Sunday 1st October, 1pm - 3:30pm @ CitySport
We ask that you attend the session in appropriate gym wear, arrive 10 minutes early and bring a water bottle! We select our team using a fair process looking at what skills people bring, if they showed a proactive attitude to learn and a willingness to try new skills!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We have weekly training sessions, every Friday at 6 - 8pm at City Sport Gym. We will also have a couple weekend training sessions throughout the season. Training dates will be given at the beginning of each season. Training is mandatory and we ask that you tell us in advance if you are unable to attend a session.
Venue: CitySport, 124 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7DP
We compete at Level 1, in 3 - 4 competitions each season. The competitions are held in the second term of university (Feb - March) and on weekends. The competitions we compete in are:
- Legacy Cheer and Dance Alpha & Omega
- British Cheerleading Association (BCA) University Nationals
- International Cheerleading Coalition (ICC) University Nationals
- Future Cheer University Nationals
- Non Marking shoes
- Suitable sporting clothing
*If selected Team Kit will need to be purchased via the Club
How to get involved
- Visit us at Fresher Fair/ Sports in the square to speak to our committee
- You can also direct message us on Instagram for any further information or to speak to one of our committee members. Or, you can visit our Facebook Page.
- Email email@example.com for more information.
Selected Team Members
You will receive an email after try-outs stating the outcome. In this email it will provide details on your first training sessions and any socials we have planned.
To represent City in your chosen sport you must first attend a trial or open practice. Once selected for a team you must purchase a sports membership. Once purchased, you can represent City throughout the 2022/23 season.
Membership costs £50 for the academic year – You are not required to purchase more than one membership if representing more than one team.