- Teams – 1 female and 1 male team.
- Off field activities/socials – Ice breakers and Christmas meals. Regularly go to City Bar as a team to support other events too.
- Recreational – Social sessions are available for anyone who wants to play. Usually take place on a Thursday evening before our training.
- Men’s: Saturday 2nd October, 6.30pm-8pm @ CitySport
- Women’s: Sunday 3rd October, 2.30pm-4pm @ CitySport
- Equipment needed – Indoor trainers (no studs) and shin pads.
- Selection Process – No previous experience required. After trials have taken place, the captain and coach will work together to decide who makes the team. As futsal has rolling subs, we can take a healthy number of people in the team.
Email email@example.com for more information.
- Women’s Team – Thursday’s 6-7.30pm at CitySport
- Men’s Team – Thursday’s from 7.30-9pm at CitySport
- League – Women’s South Eastern Tier 2 /Mens South eastern tier 2
- Match days –Womens – Saturdays – Mens - Sundays
How to get involved
- Direct message the team on Instagram
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us at Sports in the square or freshers fair
Selected Team Members
If you are selected for the team you will need to download BUCS Play and register yourself.
You will also be required to purchase a sports card from City Sport which costs £40