Our Squash team is more than a group of people bonded by a common interest - it is a family. Each training session and match sees friends enjoying their time together, pushing one another to reach their potential and travelling to different universities to play their hearts out. Team socials include post-match nights at CityBar, evening with drinks at the Sky Garden and the team’s very own secret Santa.
They say that practic
se makes perfect and each training session involves just that – led by experienced coaches and a dedicated ‘DJ’, practices begin with fitness and include tips on refining key techniques. This year our team even took a trip to Canary Wharf to watch the world’s Number 1 play.
All you need is a passion for the sport and you’ll fit right in – we’d love you to join us.
Leagues we play in
- Our men’s team competes in a British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) South Eastern tier 3 league and the BUCS South Eastern Conference Cup, and matches take place on Wednesdays.
- Our women’s team competes in BUCS South Eastern 2B and the BUCS South Eastern Conference Cup, and matches take place on Wednesdays.
- Men’s team won their league in the 2016-17 season and have been promoted.
- Women’s team reached the BUCS South Eastern Conference Cup semi-final in the 2015-16 season.
Men and women train at the same time and venue.
- MONDAY September 25th 14:00-16:00 (Finsbury Leisure Centre)
- SATURDAY September 30th 12:00-14:00 (Finsbury Leisure Centre)
- MONDAY 14:00-16:00 (Finsbury Leisure Centre)
- SATURDAY 12:00-14:00 (Finsbury Leisure Centre)