Men’s 1st & 2nd Team
We accept more players to train with us.
Table tennis is not only for those that want to play competitively. Whether you’re new to the sport and want a hobby during university, want to play for fun, or someone who has played competitively and are looking to join the main team, Everyone is Welcome!
However, in case you are not selected as a player for the team, you can still participate in club-wide activities throughout the academic year. Moreover, we also have off-court club events and team events, such as dinners and movie nights.
Venue: CitySport, 124 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7DP
Friday 6:30pm - 8pm
- BUCS Nationals
- Men’s 1st BUCS South Eastern 1A
- Men’s 2nd BUCS South Eastern 2B
- Women’s 1st BUCS South Eastern 1A.
Friday 30th September: 6pm - 8pm
Friday 7th October: 6pm - 8pm
Email email@example.com for more information.
- Non Marking shoes
- Suitable sporting clothing
- Table Tennis Bat
How to get involved
- Direct message the team on Instagram about Table Tennis
- Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the team at welcome fair, we will have our own stall and if you cannot find us, there will be a stall for wolfpack society where you can get some information.
Selected Team Members
To represent City in your chosen sport you must first attend a trial or open practice. Once selected for a team you must purchase a sports membership. Once purchased, you can represent City throughout the 2022/23 season.
Membership costs £50 for the academic year – You are not required to purchase more than one membership if representing more than one team.