All exam results are processed and published by your department. If you have any queries about the results, please contact your School Office in the first instance. Please note that examination results cannot be given over the phone.
The relevant Assessment Board will decide whether you are permitted a resit. The Assessment Board will inform you when you may take your resit which is normally at the next available opportunity (for April-June exams the next opportunity is normally August). Further information is available from your School.
Where you have approved Extenuating Circumstances your School Office will advise you when your next exam attempt will be.
An official transcript is a statement of your academic performance and progress on your programme of study at City, University of London. It confirms that you are or were a registered student at City.
Find out more about transcripts and who to contact in your school.
Cass Specialist Master's students
Please note: This information is for Specialist Masters students only. If you are studying on a different programme, please contact your course office.
You can request two types of transcripts:
- Interim transcripts when you have not been awarded your degree yet. The transcript will show all your marks to date.
- Final transcripts once the degree has been awarded.
- All requested transcripts are free.
- You can request up to 10 copies per order.
How to request transcripts
- Download the transcript form [doc] .
- Scan and email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org, post the form to Cass Business School, Examinations Office, 106 Bunhill Row, London EC1Y 8TZ, UK or fax the forms to 020 7040 8699.
- Your exams officer will contact you when the transcript is ready for collection; or post it to the address indicated on the transcript form.