If you’re looking to find or apply for jobs, our on-campus Careers service can help.
Published Wednesday, 19th June, 2019 in University news
Here’s some of the ways you can make the most of their support:
- Talk to a Careers Consultant. Sign up for a Career Guidance session if you’re still trying to find a career that suits you, the CV and Cover Letter sessions to write up your applications and the Internships Advice session to speak about your options and timeline
- Register with Unitemps for part-time roles on and off campus. This is a great way for you to gain skills and improve your CV through jobs that fit around your schedule
- Browse insight programmes and internships.Once you’re ready to apply, start your search for a role on the Careers Hub
- Experience City and volunteer.There are many opportunities to volunteer across London or participate in different programmes at City, such as the Student Ambassador Scheme. These will boost your confidence and develop your skills and experience
- Check out the Careers Guides for comprehensive advice on writing a CV and cover letter, as well as best practice during interviews