Applications for the Student Ambassador scheme are open. Apply now!
Apply for the Student Ambassador scheme to gain practical skills and experience for your CV – all whilst earning money and making new friends.
Published Thursday, 24th September, 2020 in University news
The marketing department are looking for undergraduate and postgraduate students interested in becoming Student Ambassadors. If you would like to apply, click here. Applications close on Monday 5th October 2020 at 9am.
The pay rate is £9.77 per hour (including holiday pay). Work is flexible and can fit around your studies.
There are two Student Ambassador roles and students are more than welcome to apply for either or both. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org depending on which scheme(s) you are applying to.
Marketing Student Ambassadors
- You will represent City and your course at a range of events, on campus, off campus and online (due to the pandemic, all events are currently being hosted online), including:
- Undergraduate Open Days
- Postgraduate Open Evenings
- Undergraduate Applicant Days
- Taster Days
- Campus Tours
- Visits to Campus
- Higher Education Fairs
- UCAS Fairs
- Online and Virtual Events
- You will play a pivotal role in the marketing and outreach activity for student recruitment in one or more of the following:
- Content production (blogs, vlogs, student testimonials)
- Social media
- Unibuddy (an online peer-to-peer platform)
- Photo and/or video shoots
- Focus groups, opinion panels, market research activities
- Internet forums (i.e. the Student Room)