IT Self-Service Portal
IT Self-Service is the platform IT uses to register user incidents and requests as well as provide self-service guidance. Any and all IT issues are reported into the system via either yourself or the IT Service Desk so that the appropriate action can be performed.
This page is intended to provide user's with an overview of the platform and highlight the most relevant tools for you.
1. Registering an incident or a request using the Service Catalogue.
2. Checking updates on your incident or request.
3. How to access our Self-Service Knowledge Base 'Find an Answer'.
1) Registering or updating an incident or a request using IT Self-Service
2) 'Find an Answer' Knowledge Base
3) Our Service Catalogue provides the following services for you to request
Log on and make a request.