Access IT and audio-visual facilities, expertise and support across the City campus.
This video provides you with an induction to get you started using IT systems at City, University of London.
IT Services Leaflet
Take a look at our IT Services Leaflet
IT support for staff and students
The IT Service Desk is the first point of contact for all IT queries. We aim to support your learning and research by providing professional advice to help resolve your IT problem or request over the phone, online and face-to-face.
You can also follow us on Twitter for IT system alerts, IT information, tips and tricks
Further information for staff can be found on the Staff Hub.
Log onto IT Self Service
If you are having problems logging in you can raise an incident as a guest http://city.ac.uk/itservicedesk > Unable to access the IT Service Portal? Log an Issue (as a guest)
If you cannot log-in to IT Self Service then please phone using the details below
- Report an IT incident (fault)
- Raise an IT service request
- Access an array of helpful step by step instructions and user guides by clicking on ‘Find an answer'
- View and track your open incidents and requests
- If you cannot log onto IT Self Service then please phone using the details below
Call our friendly and supportive IT Service Desk team
- Phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Call us on 0207 040 8181 or
- Extension 8181
Face to face support
We offer face to face IT support and expert advice to all students at City, University of London. You can obtain basic technical support and assistance including:
- Problems using software and other City IT Services
- Removing viruses and malware
- Wireless set up on laptop and mobile devices
- Laptop performance issues
- Password reset information
Our opening hours are between 8AM to 8PM, Monday to Friday at the following locations:
- Northampton Square, Drysdale Building, Room E101
- Cass Business School, Library, 1st floor
Our opening hours are between 9AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday at the following location:
- Northampton Square, Library, 2nd floor
All students have unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning. The platform provides access to over 13,000 professional courses developed by industry experts.
You can sign into LinkedIn Learning with your University email address.
Student Digital Support Community
The Student Digital Support Community on Teams is run by Digital student advisers to help you to improve your digital skills for online learning. The community is also a great place to meet new friends.