Our printers allow you to send documents to print and pick up from any of our printers across campus, including our student PC labs and libraries.
How do I print?
Once you have your City account setup you will also have a Print Credit Account. You will need to top-up your account before you print.
Send your document to print
You can print out a document using three different ways:
- Student computer: From any student computer select File > Print
- Your own device: If you are connected to eduroam wifi select File > Print. If you are not connect to wifi visit mps.city.ac.uk select 'Web print' and follow the instruction.
- Email: from your City email send an email with the document attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick-up your printing
You can retrieve your printing from any printer across campus
- Swipe your ID card.
- Select 'Print release'.
- Choose the documents you wish to print and select 'Print' or 'Print all'.
Print and photocopy payment
Printing and photocopying uses a credit system which can be topped up:
- Visit the Managed Print Service. Here you will be able to see your balance.
- To top-up select 'Add Credit'
- Choose the amount your wish to top-up
- Select 'Add Value'
- Proceed to payment
|Single-sided black and white page||£0.05||£0.20|
|Double-sided black and white page||£0.08||£0.30|
|Single-sided colour page||£0.20||£0.80|
|Double-sided colour page||£0.30||£1.20|
Refund or reduce your printing balance
At the end of your course you can request your outstanding print balance to be credited to your bank account.
- Visit mps.city.ac.uk. Here you will be able to see your balance.
- Select 'Refund of print credit to your debit / credit card'.
- Complete the web form
What do I do if I have a bad quality print?
You will need to retain your bad quality print and visit an IT Service Desk in one of the following locations:
- Room E101, Drysdale building, 1st floor
- Northampton Square Library, University building, 2nd floor
- Bayes Learning Resource Centre, Bunhill Row, 1st floor.