Have you been affected by recent world events?
Here at City, we embrace our international diversity - with students and staff from more than 150 countries we are a truly global institute, where we celebrate different cultures and come together driven by a desire for learning, creativity and innovation. Yet as exciting as life in London can be, we recognise that being so far from friends and family can be difficult at times.
Finding your feet in a new culture and dealing with feelings of homesickness can be challenging. Sometimes events which happen far from London such as natural disasters, political unrest, or terrorism can accentuate that feeling of being far from home.
If you do need someone to talk to, there are many ways in which you can seek support.
Support services here to help you at City
- Student Centre
- Student Health & Wellbeing
- Union Support Service (Students' Union)
- Chaplaincy team
- Student Health Service
School support here to help you at City
- Bayes Business School: Business.email@example.com
- School of Communication and Creativity: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Health and Psychological Sciences: SHPSwelfare@city.ac.uk
- The City Law School: email@example.com
- School of Policy and Global Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Science and Technology: SSTemail@example.com