City email, through Office 365, is open to all City members including alumni students which means you can have email for life after graduation.
To use your email, you must first have a City account.
Access City email
You can access your email via any web browser or via your mobile / handheld device.
Outlook Web App
- Open any normal web browser
- Open the Outlook Web App
- Enter your email address and your account password.
Mobile / handheld device
For instructions to configure Office 365 select a link
- Configuring your iPhone or iPad for Office 365 (PDF)
- Configuring your Android for Office 365 (PDF)
- Configuring your Windows Phone for Office 365 (PDF)
- Configuring your Blackberry for Office 365 (PDF)
What is Office 365?
Office 365 provides you with free online access to software such as Word, Excel and OneNote from any web browser.
See our software section to find out more.
What is my City email address?
Your City email address is provided at student registration and is displayed to you during:
For further assistance, please refer to the email FAQ.
If you are unsure of your email address then please contact the IT Service Desk