- 1 Men’s Side & 1 Women’s Side
- Sociable clubs we regularly hold social events and fundraisers (pink day for Cancer Research and St Paddy’s day being two of our most popular nights each year).
- Training on Fridays from 5pm - 7:15 pm at Lee Valley Hockey & Tennis centre
- Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre, Eton Manor, Leadmill lane, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, E20 3AD
- We don’t demand a certain level of commitment but expect honesty and notice in advance of any absences.
- BUCS Hockey
- BUCS LEAGUES TBC
Men’s / Women's : Friday 30th September, 6:30pm – 8pm @ Lee Valley
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Astro shoes/Trainers
- Suitable sporting clothing
- Hockey stick
How to get involved
- Get in touch with our Club on social media:
- Email email@example.com
- Visit us and all other sports teams at the welcome fair in Fresher’s week.
Selected team members
- Will be taken through a step by step guide on how to download and join BUCS play
- Essentially downloading the app, joining the hockey community, joining your respective City team. This is how we you will show your availability to your respective captains for the matches ahead.
- P.S. it is difficult at first but easy once you get the hang of things.
- Players playing on a regular basis will be expected to attend training more regularly and will be rewarded for doing so.
- In order to train and compete at City you must purchase a sports card from City Sport front desk. This covers all your costs to train play wear the kit, have it washed, pay for pitches/ umpires etc so it is super good value for money.
To represent City in your chosen sport you must first attend a trial or open practice. Once selected for a team you must purchase a sports membership. Once purchased, you can represent City throughout the 2022/23 season.
Membership costs £50 for the academic year – You are not required to purchase more than one membership if representing more than one team.