- At City University of London Hockey Club, we have 1 Men’s and 1 Women’s side.
- Being one of City’s most sociable clubs we regularly hold social events and fundraisers (pink day for Cancer Research and St Paddy’s day being two of our most popular nights each year).
Men & Women (Separate Sessions)
- Friday 1st October from 6.30-8pm at Lee Valley Hockey & Tennis centre, Eton Manor, Leadmill lane, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, E20 3AD
Email email@example.com for more information.
- Hockey stick (can be provided if not owned)
- Gum shield
- Trainers with suitable grip
- Everyone will be invited back to continue training with us throughout the year and helped to progress and succeed.
- We will collect the necessary details at signups and the taster session to keep in touch with you.
- Training from 6.30-8pm at Lee Valley Hockey & Tennis centre
- Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre, Eton Manor, Leadmill lane, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, E20 3AD
- We don’t demand a certain level of commitment but expect honesty and notice in advance of any absences.
- BUCS Hockey
- BUCS LEAGUES TBC
- All matches are played on a Wednesday afternoon.
How to get involved
- Get in touch with our Club on social media:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us and all other sports teams at the welcome fair in Fresher’s week.
Selected team members
- Will be taken through a step by step guide on how to download and join BUCS play
- Essentially downloading the app, joining the hockey community, joining your respective City team. This is how we you will show your availability to your respective captains for the matches ahead.
- P.S. it is difficult at first but easy once you get the hang of things.
- Players playing on a regular basis will be expected to attend training more regularly and will be rewarded for doing so.
- In order to train and compete at City you must purchase a sports card from City Sport front desk. This covers all your costs to train play wear the kit, have it washed, pay for pitches/ umpires etc so it is super good value for money.