We are a friendly and inclusive competitive netball team here at City, University of London. We have a 1st Team and a 2nd team who both regularly play in BUCS. We train once a week on a Monday and hope to reintroduce strength into and conditioning sessions to complement our training.
Socialising is at the heart of our practice, as we believe bonding with your teammates is vital for communication, game play and making lifelong friends! Off field activities/socials: Fundraisers for our charities, team bonding outings and CityBar events for University Students/Wolfpack. Charity: JDRF and fundraising for Hodgkin Lymphoma or maybe Mind (mental health)
- Day: Monday
- Time: 6:45pm – 8:15pm
- Where: Indoor at CitySport/ Outdoor at Marlborough Sports gardens (when required)
- Commitment level required: Must turn up to training every week to be considered for a place in the squad. If you do not train you will not be a first choice to play that week.. S&C attendance is strongly encouraged weekly.
- 1st team – BUCS SE 3
- 2nd team – BUCS SE 11
Monday 26th September – 6:45pm - 8:15pm
Saturday 1st October – 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Email email@example.com for more information.
- Non Marking shoes
- Suitable sporting clothing
How to get involved
- Direct message the team on Instagram
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the team at welcome fair: Come say Hi to our Presidents at freshers fair, find us at the Netball table along with some other club members.
Selected team members
Make sure you are ready to commit to weekly training and matches. Buy a sports card from CitySport to cover training and match costs. Register to your team on BUCS play prior to the first fixture.
- Register on BUCS Play
- Purchase sports card (Procedure, selection process etc)
To represent City in your chosen sport you must first attend a trial or open practice. Once selected for a team you must purchase a sports membership. Once purchased, you can represent City throughout the 2022/23 season.
Membership costs £50 for the academic year – You are not required to purchase more than one membership if representing more than one team.