Support at City online system
Support@City is our new online system which allows you to submit and track your queries through a dedicated portal.
To make sure you can access the help you need throughout your studies, we have launched Support@City, a new online system which will allow you to submit and track the progress of your query through a dedicated portal.
The new system means rather than emailing multiple teams individually about your query, you can allow us to securely share your query with other teams within the system, removing the need for you to email each team individually.
How to access support
The support services you can access through the system are:
- City Cares
- Student Health and Wellbeing
- School Student Welfare teams
- Student Advice
- Student Funding
- Visa Advice and Compliance.
If you need to speak to any of the teams who aren’t using Support@City, please continue to contact them as usual.
How to use the system
- Read through the relevant Student Hub page to see if you can find the answer you need.
- If you can’t find the answer and need to speak to someone, login to Support@City using your student ID number and complete the short form to send your question or request to the relevant team.
- Check the progress of your query by logging into the system.
- Find knowledge-based articles in the system, which have answers to the frequently asked questions about the support offered by the teams in the system.
Background on the system
We have introduced the system based on your feedback that you can find it difficult to navigate support and know which team to contact at City.
Our investment in the new system is one of the ways we’re delivering our aim to continue improving the student experience as part of our new strategy.