Industrial Action

The University and College (Trade) Union (UCU) will be taking a period of strike action of 6 days in March.

You can find more on what this means for you, your classes, our campus and more on our industrial action at City page.

Last updated: 08 Mar 2023 10:44am

City, University of London has an International Student Advice team who provide confidential advice and guidance to applicants and students on study-related visa and immigration issues.

International Student Advice Team and visa advice

We are here to help with any queries you may have as an international student and can also advise on specific visa queries including:

Student Visa

Find out about your responsibilities as a sponsored Student Visa holder.

EU students and EU Settlement Scheme

Find out more information for current EU students at City, and about the EU Settlement Scheme that allows EEA nationals and their family members to apply for the right to remain in the UK long term after 2020.

Schengen visas

Find out about the Schengen Visa Scheme which allows travel between certain countries within the EEA and Switzerland using only one visa.

Visitor visas for Graduation

Find out how to apply for a visa to attend your own graduation or your family members who may need to apply for visas to visit London.

Working in the UK

Find out if and how you can work in the UK during or after your studies depending on which visa you have and which permissions you need.